OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

"dfusion - must admit that I am a tad disappointed that they...

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    "dfusion - must admit that I am a tad disappointed that they have not risen to the challenge.I have an open mind. I am prepared to accept that they can match Dr Sheng with relevant experience and qualifications.But, as always, I would like to see the evidence.Perhaps they could provide a matrix and indicate how they compare with Dr Sheng on each of the dot point attributes."
    • Dr Sheng : 15 years of semiconductor industry experience
    • Sal : 15 years experience in prestigious high school;
    • Dr Sheng : Previously held key technical positions with industry leaders Qualcomm and Silicon Labs
    • Sal : Held key janitorial position at Telecomm and once dated a gal with silicon implants;
    • Dr Sheng : Has demonstrated an ability 'to grow businesses from inception, to first revenue and profitability in an effective and accelerated manner
    • Sal : Demonstrated ability to grow indian hemp from seed germination to first revenue and profitability.
    • Dr Sheng : CEO of company (Telink) which has the vision to become the world's leading IOT connectivity chip supplier
    • Sal : Was a long time holder of third place in PacMan record scores at local penny arcade;
    • Is a member of China’s top recruitment program of global experts “Thousand Talents Program”.
    • Sal : Makes a mean Thousand Island Dressing.

Personally I think he has a compelling case as a man of substance and we should pay attention to his pearls of wisdom.
    Last edited by The Wild Man: 01/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.