KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

"Bet you weren't complaining about KCN Management when the share...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Bet you weren't complaining about KCN Management when the share price was over $12.00 late last year?"

Mmmm, let me think about that one...??

Yep, you're probably right SP.
    But then again, the SP (share price) right now is 40% lower. Does this not give me a right to ask questions about where management are taking this company? If not, then I guess investing is not for me.

In the last four months, KCN have not once (let me repeat that, not ONCE) offered any information to the market advising of progress in advance of its share price dropping what the market would consider a significant degree.

I have faith in gold as a store of value. I have had (up until this past 4 months), a high degree of respect for KCN and its pedigree in this industry and its standing as a mining company of great repute.

I have (less) faith that the medium to long term outlook for this company remains good.... but I reserve the right to give management a damned good kicking at their short term results. Minus 40% in 4 months when the product you sell is at an all time high... in my opinion, there is a problem. I would expect a conscientious board to inform their owners why this is so. I have no confidence in them -
    hence my comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.