NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

My favorite sentance is the final one....lets see what happens...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    My favorite sentance is the final one....lets see what happens once the details get out.

Genorah Resources to keep stake in Nkwe 26th October 2012
    Genorah Resources is set to keep its stake in Nkwe Platinum, it was announced today (October 26th).

It was revealed in September that Genorah's financiers, Gleneagles, had begun to sell Nkwe shares on the open market in a bid to pay back a loan of $2.8 million (£1.7million).

However, it has now been stated that Genorah, which is Nkwe's major shareholder, is to keep its stake after paying off the loan.

Genorah owns approximately 60% of the platinum firm.

Nkwe said: "Genorah Resources has paid back the outstanding loan (circa $2.8m) to Gleneagles Securities through a refinancing with Farling Ventures Limited, an investment vehicle of Luxembourg based fund, African Minerals Exploration and Development Fund.

"The financing enables Genorah and Nkwe to complete negotiations with a strong strategic partner with significant depth and experience in mining finance.

"The market will be fully appraised once the key aspects of the transaction have been finalised."

Source:

Genorah Resources to keep stake in Nkwe (26/10/12)
    http://www.platinum.matthey.com/media-room/news-room/genorah-resources-to-keep-stake-in-nkwe/801476809.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.