NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

ASX ANN 3/9/12 (viewed 236 times)... states"More importantly the...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    ASX ANN 3/9/12 (viewed 236 times)... states

"More importantly the terms sheet sets down the parameters for a transaction moving forward subject to various conditions precedent being satisfied over the next 4-6 weeks.

The transaction would see a major South African based entity acquire a significant stake of Genorah’s shares in Nkwe at $0.20 per share.

Nkwe would then, subject to all necessary approvals, look to acquire for equity the remaining 26% BEE interest in its Projects

as part of
    a dual listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange."cont

ASX ANN 26/10/12 (viewed 131) times states

"Nkwe advises that the term sheet entered into by Nkwe, Genorah and Gleneagles Securities, as previously announced, has lapsed."

my added spacings and added emphasis to make it clearer,imo.
    Should we delete that 3/9/12 game plan and now await something new?
    after "negotiations with a strong strategic partner" ?

My question to Shadowboxer and Manjapra re their Platmin thoughts ...Platmin delisted JSE (and AIM,?)..
    Do you also see that in your crystal ball plans forward?...
    or waiting for Platmin to relist? I just dont get the reasons for your thoughts and the link eluding to it is a blog? isnt it?

What is happening with H Farm?..That donation to Anglo is all off isnt it?

UK media reporting that Angloplat might be reorganised etc.so I ask, do they count Modikwa deeps farms in their pile to be shuffled and who got H farm?...in the end...or hasnt it ended yet?

Shuffle those papers, at the bottom of the pile, over to the next boss at Anglo, perhaps?
    How can anyone negotiate anything and keep investors/bankers/ intsitutions etc, informed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.