MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

Ann: Company Update , page-5

1. 2,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I agree Marine
    At least they have the sense to wind back and preserve cash.
    Andrew Gillies has as much to loose as the rest of us, as a major share holder.

Yes, they have it in front of them trying to create the demand as well as the supply side of the equation, not an easy task as previously mentioned by others. The big BUT is, if you have the gonads to stick with Mr. Gillies and his vision in this orphan stage, you will be rewarded very well.

I believe the boards decision to go to a staged development with a scandium only plant first is a stroke of genius and shows their "thinking out of the square" approach. One product, one target audience, more chance of funding. Then we can build the nickel / cobalt plant, at least partly, from income.

I suggest prospective investors google "life cycle of a junior explorer" and work out where we are on the chart, and the potential upside from here. And what would the upside be? Hmm no peer comparison here, you name it $3 or $10. 60,000 kg/year at $1500/Kg = $90mil/year for at least 20 years without even looking at the nickel and cobalt.

Personally, I am accumulating as I can, and even more so when the DFS gets under way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.