ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1902
    NFL / Charterhill Group deal is dead in the water.

I periodically check their website to see if there are any updates on the re-listing of NFL. Looked today and the website was down. Googled Charterhill and found this article:

http://www.smsfadviseronline.com.au/news/12041-charterhill-group-entities-in-trouble

Charterhill's FB page has this post:

Dear All I am a solicitor from O'Loughlins Lawyers, located in Adelaide. In the last 2 days we have advised approximately 13-15 investors who have been caught in/affected by the Charterhill collapse, answering various questions as best as we can. We have also met with the Administrators this afternoon to discuss their investigations in the matter thus far. To be clear - we do not act for Charterhill, Mr Nowak or any of the related entities, in any way. We are advising investors as they come to us, and providing assistance to the Administrators, as they are assisting us. We are hosting a meeting at our firm tomorrow morning (Friday, 23 January 2014) at 9am at Level 2, 99 Frome Street, Adelaide, for any people interested in attending, to discuss our understanding of what has transpired, as a number of people appear to have been mutually affected by similar deals and transactions. Anyone is welcome to attend. We apologise for the lateness of this post - we only became aware of this page an hour ago. If you cannot attend that meeting but would like to talk to someone, please contact Mr Kym Ryder, or myself (Mr Michael Connelly) of our firm. (Please bear in mind that we will be in the meeting for most of tomorrow morning, but should be available to speak with you following that time, or early next week, if you wish). We will also be attending at the Creditor's Meeting, where we will no doubt see a number of you. Kind regards Michael Connelly O'Loughlins Lawyers (08) 8111 4000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.