AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Ann: Company Update , page-27

1. 6,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    "i also love that they put a christmas timeline on it. with their history i cant imagine they would say that unless they are confident it will happen"

Really ??? History......... i gather you are sarcastic with that remark.
    Just a random few reminders of the last 12 months time line quotes...there are plenty of others as well........

March 2013
    A loan amount of US$20 million;
    ? The loan is secured against the Subsidiary controlling the Povorotnoye project;
    ? A loan term of 5 years from the draw date, with the first draw down planned for April 2013!!!!!!!!

May 2013
    The Company has provided Gres with notice to drawn down the first tranche of US$10 million and this process in underway. Gres has informed Aleator that the process to provide the first cash backed bank guarantee to the Company is approximately 15 days!!!!!!!!

October 2013
    The Company has received written confirmation from GRES that they “have a Bank Guarantee provider ready and believe that we (they) can complete this within 10 banking days subject to a commitment from Crimea Energy Limited”. Aleator is working with GRES to achieve this timeframe, and upon receipt of the Bank Guarantee, the credit line should be opened within a further five banking days!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.