AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Some of you guys on here really give me a good chuckle. As...

1. 103 Posts.
    Some of you guys on here really give me a good chuckle. As stated in my last post be very concerned if a poor quarterly and poor results from December arise. This announcement is trying to put a positive spin on what has been likely a terrible December of production since they finished commissioning at the START of it...

Last week of December they made 15000 ounces??? This is terrible, unsustainable and highly unprofitable. This also means for the rest of December they also made less then 15,000 ounces which is even worse. Why are they still commissioning? I thought they said they had finished?

Now they say like they have said time and time again for years since they started production that they expect 25000 ounces a week shortly... show me 25000 ounces a week not these terrible loss making results.. This is why the SP hasn't moved because anybody with half a brain knows that 15k ounces a week means good night business.

Proof will be in the quarterly which will show expenditure outflows for operating activities far exceeding cash from revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.