PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Company Update, page-109

1. 4,149 Posts.
    "And you guys are talking $5 and $10 mill license fees....lol"

I think your confusing upfront payments with licensing fees there Gas.
    So far I think the range for upfront cash is estimates between 5mil to 30mill. Whereas the total value of a deal with milestones may well range from 80-150 million and include future royalty payments.
    1103 only requires approx. 40mill through to registration and is targeting a 200million per year sales market, with its only competitor in second line treatment being Pfizer's Somavert.

"Given we've a had a number of years to attract an offer on 1102,"
    I can appreciate that Cgt but its only been in the last 6 months that they cleared the tox study up and subsequently got a green light from the FDA to proceed with its development. This is all brand new territory for 1102 and a major step forward to being a brand new treatment for Ms. Certainly exciting for the Ms community as the most effective treatments currently out there are also subjecting patients to the risk of developing the potentially fatal PML.

Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) is a rare and usually fatal viral disease characterized by progressive damage (-pathy) or inflammation of the white matter (leuko-) of the brain (-encephalo-) at multiple locations (multifocal). It is caused by the JC virus, which is normally present and kept under control by the immune system. JC virus is harmless except in cases of weakened immune systems. In general, PML has a mortality rate of 30-50 percent in the first few months and those who survive can be left with varying degrees of neurological disabilities.
    PML occurs almost exclusively in patients with severe immune deficiency, most commonly among patients with acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), but people on chronic immunosuppressive medications including chemotherapy are also at increased risk of PML, such as patients with transplants, Hodgkin's Lymphoma, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis and other autoimmune diseases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 7.9¢ $122.1K 1.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 6250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.