ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,790 Posts.
    I agree that the Meo/Nen merger will not happen.......

Take a look at its origin...

Meo...hired UBS to manage enquires regarding Tassie Schoal ..suggesting that a number of partys were interested and that Meo was interested to progress to a JV/cash/equiety solution.....

UBS morfted to enquires for all/parts/TS and other prospects.....

UBS has generated interest...the current interest is the whole company and cheap...opportunistic offers...

Once again lets go back to the start....
    There has been huge amounts of isolated gas surrounding TS for 25years......just two years ago Eni invested around $500million to progress Evan Shoal and two wells for Meo which discovered large amounts of Gas but couldnt get a flow......however ES flowed at commercial rates....a win for Eni...

Eni is not a charity for the Northern Territory..refer posts about Gas pipeline from NT to Eastern Oz..which no taxpayer will spend a cent..?and Shell is quoted as a seller of there interest in ES...refer Osaka objectives in partnering in ES via there website...

Lets see what going on today.
    Osaka and Eni match in there objectives in ES....and both would also match with offshore TS processing Evan Shoal gas for export to Japan....
    I expect that the current situation is orchestrated by UBS/Meo just playin games with Eni/Osaka....as part of Negotiations for Tassie Shoal...

But hey....
    Maybe everything has happened as an accident...
    By the way......Santa is not Real...
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.