AUQ 2.78% 3.5¢ alara resources limited

Ann: Company Update, page-8

1. 15,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    no, but that just lends more weight to the coincidental retail buying theory.

it seems fairly probable now from the fact that the directors are all stepping down one by one, leaving only Justin and the chairman, that the transaction is definitely going ahead, and it is just a matter of negotiating the final deal.
    Whoever the entity is, they obviously have no need for MDs and CFOs, they just want the man on the ground in both Saudi and Oman. WHich also makes me think that the case against Alara by Manajem is in its final death throws.

So who are possible suitors, under this arrangement.

I would suggest
    1. Maadan
    2. Mawarid
    3. A wildcard entry from HRH Prince Abdullah.

In either case, i think the valuation will be significantly better than the current trading price, but i can also see why the recent spate of retail short term traders are taking their money off the table now, as i am sure they aren't really interested in the story.

I am reverting back to buy sentiment now, i think cheap entry shares in any of the above will be sought after by ME investors, so it will all boil down to what size offer is going to be made.

All of the above know the true value of the assets, along with the strategic significance of the DFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.