MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

Initial concerns compounded on close reading of Ann... In summ...

1. 376 Posts.
    Initial concerns compounded on close reading of Ann...  In summ DODGY as with too many Qs raised instead of answered.  Concerns inc:

-  2nd para indicates CR not worthwhile for Chilian ops, but later indicate will do CR for other, IMO lesser assets.  A clear contradiction for me.
    -  Cobb & Zeff were unable to help when on the payroll, so why do we want their help now off the payroll! Refer 3rd para. Should be distanced from our co, rather than allowed to look out for their own self-interest.
    -  Coates, Dale and Willesee to be pd in shares subject to SHer approval (why is SHer approval needed? ANYONE). Q here is how muchdosh translated to hm shares at what value per share?
    -  Agree with pts already made re-transparency of disposal offers.  Hard to see how a fair process will eventuate given clear conflict of int for Chair.  Even more the case when the Ann says the bids will be confidential - how v convenient
    -  Willesee et al are conditionally acquiring our Chilian assets for a nominal consideration.  What are the conditions and how much is the nominal; amt?  We need this info and more to consider the stated request for SHer approval.
    -  The CR appears to be a joke.  We are operating in the dark with no update on Chilain ops, while Zeff and friends are given the opp to buy shares for piffling amts. As an earlier post noted, looks like a case of gaining ctl for stuff all.
    -  A particular query for the CR is what will it be used for, i.e. what creditor obligations - hope its not outstanding salaries to Zeff and co.  If $295k of liabs + prospective liabilities are going with the Chilian assets then pls explain the creditor obligations - of course these obligations will include $400k to be obtained via Merchant for 20%pa tk-you v much.
    -  Merchant only charging "standard underwriting fee of 5%" for the CR.  Oh there's also another 1% on funds raised. Oh nearly forgot they are arranging the 20% loan...Talk about jobs for mates.
    -  A 400:1 consolidation is just the poison on the cake. Any SHers left standing will be holding v little in a n entity run by the some of the same people - seems like a great offer to me - NOT.

Given our chances of getting at at even 1c is remote, we shld probably vote no on all resolutions when put fwd and force liquidaion.  Clearly, info in the CR propsectus might change some or all myt views, but I'm not holding my breath.  As ever all IMHO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.