MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

For those who think Construction news a delay I would suggest...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    For those who think Construction news a delay I would suggest studying the Time + Production + Construction +security + Training + Workers + Safety + Compliance + Headframes + Mining Steps and in my opinion you will see this as much more meaningful then just announcing Production. This means Capital; Labor and Swet !!!

There is a reason this is Price Sensitive!!!

Why is this Price Sensitive? If I was Marketing this completion phase of construction I would also give myself some wiggle room because Investors who think Mining is set like a egg timer become emotional at change.

In my opinion this is not changing the egg timer this is actually reality not just a promise and it is meaningful because of dirt under the fingernails!

Maybe I am 100% Wrong !!!

The miners I know would all see this as marketing priming the pump for production as well as giving a nod to the market saying hey " We are working here!!! "

I think news like this is more exciting then Production announcements this is them admitting to the Market " Hey Guys !!! The Cake is almost ready !!! "

Any miners on here agree this is much more concrete data?

Kind Regards

DYOR !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.