MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Picked up some more today :) They are ready to go and the last...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Picked up some more today

They are ready to go and the last parts of the Construction don't take long and the Gov approval looks good on the Mine already finished....

I want more cheap seats!!!

Compounding this one is like mowing the yard!

Easy to be 100% Wrong of Course!!! DYOR !!!

I wonder how many Value Investors are now researching this one?

http://www.readcorporate.com.au/files/September 2015/MRL_010915.pdf

"The certification and licence agreement with Imagine comes as MRL prepares for first production from its high-grade graphite projects in Sri Lanka.

At Aluketiya final engineering studies are underway for construction of the headframes which will be used to recover the graphite from shallow, low-cost shafts.

MRL also expects to secure the Industrial Mining Licence for its second Sri Lankan project, Pandeniya, shortly.

Completion of the Sri Lankan licensing process will put MRL on track to have two high-grade graphite projects in production."

......................................................................................................................................................

What do you think?

I suspect many Flakers are doing their homework in anticipation of a true Veiner....

I am expecting the License to drop any day really but who knows..... They are not going to take long to build the Headframe and get going in my opinion even though they covered themselves not being to honestly say the Headframe will be done on this date ....

I also expect more Marketing in anticipation of Production salting the Pork so to speak before the news... I for a while now have been predicting appearances on Webcasts and Radio and Media Interviews...

I also expect volume to be consistent with no one wanting to spook the bulls. also I deduce it may not be the news that starts the re-rate - Just the market looking at the Fundamentals might do the trick. I think it should be double Talga at the bare bones and many agree but the first step is breakout from .12 to .14 with a true re-valuing...

I am not a Chartist so cannot give a TA on this really.....

To err is human so DYOR !!!!

I do deduce when this goes real comparisons are going to be made with fellow Flakers and Veiners will all get a bump in my opinion. Time will tell.

Kind Regards

DYOR !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.