MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Quick !!! Panic!!! Start jumping now!!! LOL !!! :) This...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Quick !!! Panic!!! Start jumping now!!!

LOL !!!

This Construction news is massive !!! WOW !!!

Reality is so much more meaningful then Expectations.

Construction almost finished is like saying to the market here's the party time and location!

Also they like always respect all parties; don't hype or put any pressure - They let the Gov do its thing...

Excellent - I was hoping to see this Tangible, building news.

This is price sensitive for a reason and I expect anyone familiar with Mining Operations to go banana's!!!

Studying what needs to happen as a mine of this nature goers online is very informative; there are some great online courses on this very subject. This just de-risked MRL Corporation!!!

So glad I gobbled up some more!!!

Construction de-risks the move into Production. News about Production requires this step and people who are familiar with mines understand this is Concrete Data said in a CYA framing. With absolute respect this Construction so close to Production is like getting Production news which is why it is big.

Really it is a Production Priming announcement. clever Marketing really. The Management just gave a big smile to the Market and a Wink!!!

I bet this news is received by Graphiters with allot of interest. I also bet this Primer pumps the next lot of news coming soon....

Kind Regards

DYOR!!!

Look into the Steps prior to Production!!!! Fertile ground methinks for research!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.