CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I think brwalke is correct in his assumption of sales by xmas,...

1. 9,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8421
    I think brwalke is correct in his assumption of sales by xmas, especially as he didn't nominate a year.
    By xmas 20**, sales will happen from Rocklands at Cloncurry, by whom and which year nobody knows.

The disappearance of the UK offer has started, I still proclaim it was never real in the first place and was all about saving face as Nev had them on Infinitus.

Meanwhile as the merry-go-round continues with deadline after deadline being missed,
    a real company update would have actually stated what they are using to pay for staff at present, as the quarterly didn't show any loan by the 3 amegos, nor where the money they were using came from. Are they now a bank and create out of thin air?
    A regulator half doing their job would ask for a please explain by now.

I assume the auditor wont sign off on the annual accounts either, or they would have been released by now. Perhaps they are closer to a Tarantino movie than reality??

It all reminds me of a favourite line of mine from the fictional movie series about Jason Bourne "you couldn't make this $hit up".

Shadowboxer, if you really do think any of this is good for the company, you are dreamin, because they need to release REAL information and get on with the job before some minor creditor (water bottle supplier?) DOES call in administration. Personally I think that is the best thing that could happen, as it is hard to see anybody running this company any worse than is currently happening.

Shareholders, who they are expecting to participate in a cap raise, are being treated like mushrooms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.