ACO 0.00% $3.43 australian careers network limited

Here's a new question; On 18 Dec 2015 the Administrative Appeals...

1. 61 Posts.
    Here's a new question;

On 18 Dec 2015 the Administrative Appeals Tribunal stayed the order to cancel ACO's Phoenix Institute's registration with the following conditions;
    a) Until further order, that Phoenix Institute of Australia Pty Ltd not enrol any students after 16 December 2015; and
    b) Until further order, that Phoenix Institute of Australia Pty  Ltd not engage in any marketing or advertising activities in relation to its courses , whether by itself or through any employee, representative or agent. (my emphasis added)

However their website http://mytimelearning.com.au/ maintains all advertising and marketing materials, with one amendment or variation only   "Though enrolments are not currently being taken, if you wish to get in touch, please use the form below" or  on some pages  "Please note we are not currently taking enrolments for this course"

So condition a) is met, but  I fail to see  how condition b) no advertising or marketing activity is met - Isn't ignoring the rules  what has apparently got them into trouble in the first place?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.