ACO 0.00% $3.43 australian careers network limited

"Some low socio economic people who were duped into signing up a...

1. 9,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    "Some low socio economic people who were duped into signing up a course they would not complete - on the basis of a free laptop and probably never having to pay back? Not exactly murder."

It's a shame to make these "Victims" sound like sub human scum (I'm sure unintentionally) - almost a non event or completely insignificant - the amount of money involved here beggars belief, the loans these people now have against their names as a result of the alleged or suspected "poor form" here - or the actual number of 'students' (they were never really going to be students now were they) signed up to these courses they were never likely to finish, or even start?

"....let the facts speak on numbers of these cases verses other cases where ACO were compliant..."

What are the real numbers, do we actually know - really, without just listening to the company tell us - what is the LIKELY real number or percentage? An independent umpire is in the process of delivering that assessment!

"The truth is that the loans were probably never going to paid back..."

Yes, absolutely, the rest of the sentence is not necessary!

"More so my heart goes out to taxpayers wasting money on schemes which do not deliver generally."

"Schemes" is a great word to use, billions and billions of dollars have been lost in these 'schemes', we are left to suspect that regardless of ASX releases, little or no benefit whatsoever has flowed from the debacle of VET Fee Help.

Likely to be a minuscule percentage number of graduates or people who have been employed as a result of their training.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.