KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

There has been a bit of question about the money. I gave them...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    There has been a bit of question about the money.

I gave them $1,000,000 but I only received half that in stock, as the rest they could not issue at the time given that had reach the limit of issuance without holding a meeting.

I heard that PL was furious that I had asked for money to be returned as shares could not be issued.

Which to me sounded revolting.

I mean give me a break to take all of the one bar, go spend on whatever and when you can't give me the shares you get shitty on me....yet time after time the notice of meeting was promised but only emerged in June, nearly 6 months later. I can't recall exactly but I got half my money back in March after I grew infuriated that they could not issue stock.

I repeat, again, the company that returned the money was Range Resources Limited.

So you can all go figure that this company Director had been playing games long ago.

I could tell you many other stories, but that is best left for the TV Series that may be shot in the future.

If ASIC are out there, you all know who I am, so they can give me a call or email me.

DS aka JR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.