OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Company Update, page-113

1. 7,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    I was a holder from 28th October last year when I bought a truckload of RYGOBs, I made a huge gain on these and so sold a few to get my original cash back + a 100% profit which left me with some useful cash and a still pretty big position in XPEOB that was completely free carried.

I still like the tech and still believe it will be a world beater, but, once we got to the expected revenue generating period as per company presos of July - September this year and nothing was happening apart from execs coming and going and very strange company announcements I sold everything and now hold no XPE shares.

Once things quiten down a bit and I see the company moving strategically in a direction that makes sense to me I will invest again.

I do not like the convertible note, I do not like the SPP, I do not like the original CR idea and I would have liked to see Xped do something constructive with the cash they had on hand. The fact that all this CR activity was underway was also further evidence that Xped's revenue generating commencement was much further away than the company had previously been suggesting.

I also do not like the bonuses paid on the top of excellent salaries to certain management and which appear to me to be bonuses for just doing their job ... in which case why are they paid a salary. I still see that Xped has the potential to become a snouts in the trough escapade for directors paid for by shareholders with ever more share issues meaning the mkt cap goes up sure but the SP doesn't.

I need to see proof that is not the case and am happy to wait.

Doesn't make me negative about Xped, to the contrary I think it is a great company with a great set of products but crazy management. I hope Mr Despain can bring it all under control.

In the meantime there are plenty of other stocks on the ASX that are moving on real news and I prefer to be with those for now.

It was my original plan to be a longterm holder in Xped, I held for almost a year but why sit and hold something if it just makes you poorer each day with its falling SP

I would envisage, barring any sudden unexpected ANNs like a takeover or Intel putting up huge amounts of cash to start promoting ADRC enabled chips, that sometime in Q1 or Q2 next year I will be a holder again.

Which still makes me a LT investor in my mind even if I don't hold any atm.

EB
    Last edited by exberliner1: 24/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.