OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Wow I really did have to answer this one as both a long standing...

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    Wow I really did have to answer this one as both a long standing member and admin of the FB group.

You are so wrong about the FB crowd....we are all swinging away....its hookers and blow nearly every night and we go really hard on Friday arvo. That was the funny bit.

As for your comments....I think you need to be educated a bit. We are not anti XPE or anti management. We just want, like all of the other shareholders, to see management rewarded for their performance and not because they feel like giving themselves a pay rise. The wages being paid to both AL and MD is outrageous for a startup with no revenue....and Mr Market can see that from a light year away and is responding as such. Monday should see us push down to 3 at close unless a Lekkas miracle happens.

Open your eyes mate and see what is going on before you make supercilious statements on HC about people you neither know or associate with daily.

Show some respect you cockroach, because some of the longest holders are on here and the FB page and could be hurting because of the current management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.