OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

**Hiatus Interruptus** The above from the guy who brought you...

1. reu
    1,743 Posts.
    **Hiatus Interruptus**

The above from the guy who brought you "word on the street" that Xped couldn't make the $4 million placement due to lack of interest... when in reality they killed it with a $10 million convertible note (to minimise dilution) to a well-known Insto that prides itself on integrity and takes a LT approach to investing ...

#CREDIBILITYFAIL

Does anyone else here think it's odd that the usual suspects @MSIMaker @HudsonDesign @Stock man @panorama and others have been relentless in recent days and that the negative comments have intensified today when we had next to no volume all morning and low volume for the day generally?

Thanks for force-feeding us your opinion guys. Why again do you take so much time out of your day to tell us all how bad Xped is ? What's in it for you ? Stuck at a bus stop and bored or something ?

I especially liked @MSIMaker 's grandiose ultimatum to management yesterday:

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-company-update.3066800/page-116?post_id=20872847#.WDgDo7U8aEc

You sound like a child huffing and puffing @MSIMaker .. You also sound like someone who has lost a fair bit on XPE and has a classic case of 'not happy Jan' ..

I don't get it, where's the personal responsibility for your investment decisions (or indecision) ?

Are you standing for election ? What's your corporate background ? I thought Facebook groups were for mums, what are you doing on there ? Don't you know how to network and forge real relationships in the real world ?

If you're so intent on effecting change, why do you hide behind an online profile and hotmail address, why not raise your concerns directly with management ? Have you done this ?

Personal opinion, DYOR etc
    Last edited by reu: 25/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.