RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Someone posted a link here for RMX in the news. Here's a shot of...

1. 6,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1623
    Someone posted a link here for RMX in the news. Here's a shot of the Article.

The Key stand outs are:

• Secured a land package of 6,000 acres surrounding its existing staked drill locations and completed the required archaeological surveying following a round of pre-drilling.
    • Reviewing bids from local drilling contractors and anticipates drill permits for the project will be finalised in the coming weeks with drilling to commence thereafter.
    • Director Jeremy King said, "A land package of 6,000 acres provides a scale required for a significant lithium brines operation should we encounter commercial levels of lithium enrichment"
    • RMX is hoping that Red Valley can deliver the same prolific results achieved in the Clayton Valley Basin, which earn-in partner, Bill Feyerabend, has noted bears geological similarities to Red Valley. He said, "My experience in the Clayton Valley led me to query why it was the sole lithium brine production location in the US, and analysis of that region's physical characteristics and considerable research over the last two years has led to the identification of the Red Valley project as a geologic analog for the Clayton Valley"

RMX News.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.