RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Company Update, page-59

1. 6,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1797
    Chart forming a nice Flag formation, bullish signal.

Can understand the small sell off, remember 7.5m is tiny compared to the 150m-200m volume days only a month or so ago.

Traders will sell off and move to something else moving right now, as there's more confirmation that things won't happen for around another 4 weeks. That's fair enough.

I'm happy to top up and wait it out, RMX has immense potential with it's Lithium Brine project, too many disgruntled non-holders popping their heads up again making false claims and statements.

Here's the Chart.

Flag formation the daily, once it finishes playing itself out it will have it's reversal.

MACD moving downward so short term it's in a downtrend, has been since the last time we hit 4c, just hovers and drifts on low volume.

This is good now, it brings out supply, many aren't wanting to pay up in the high 3c level, but many are happy to buy sub 3.5c.

So some supply coming out is really good. The Volume trading is the key signal here, it's all accumulation.

Just needs to continue through it's cycle here.

I bought in for the Lithium drilling and that's why I'm still holding and buying, nothings changed in fact today's announcement was very good and detailed, nothing negative about it, we now know what's going on.

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 11.45.08 AM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.