OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Thanks MSIMaker. I think every time an app registers with each...

1. 501 Posts.
    Thanks MSIMaker.

I think every time an app registers with each Lenze or Complex OEM hardware device... it is US$0.15 for each hardware device registered with the customer app.

This will be a selling point for Lenze / Complex who will leverage off the one app multiple device theme. They will be bound to promote this aspect of the control system.

Here is an excerpt from License agreement announcement 24/01/2017 (I have added bolding and underlines):

"The Company has licensed its Auto Discovery Remote Control (“ADRC”)
    technologies to Lenze in return for a fee payable per active download of the Xped
    App. The Xped technologies licensed include:

ď‚· ADRC Device Proxy

ď‚· RML files and custom widgets developed by Xped

 Xped App framework (“Device Browser”)

Lenze and Complex will pay Xped a fee based on a per active download of Lenze
    or OEM branded versions of the Xped App from either Google Play or Apple app
    stores. A download is considered active when it is first registered and then used
    to interact with a Lenze or Complex OEM hardware device

Xped will receive payments monthly based on licensing fees that were negotiated
    from the Xped standard rate card being:

ď‚· Per active download per device: USD $0.15

ď‚· Per system on chip per gateway: USD $1.00

ď‚· Per gateway to utilize Xped Infrastructure Platform: USD $2.00

Under the terms of this agreement, Lenze and Complex have obtained a nonexclusive license to utilise Xped technologies in any of their products. The license grants them the global rights to manufacture, market, distribute, use and sell under their own brands or other OEM brands, which include “Disney” branded products.

Lenze customers include some very large Chinese domestic companies including iQiYi and Moijing.

Wonder if ADRC will end up in Disney | iQiYi | Moijing products??

Lenze / Complex implementation will be an excellent case study for the implementation of RML self describing devices and a fantastic selling tool for Xped.

PT
    Last edited by PurpleTurtle: 09/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20100 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.