ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Hi Zen, Thanks for sharing that (after all we all know that ZINC...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi Zen,
    Thanks for sharing that (after all we all know that ZINC supplements are very important for health too!)
    I am a GP but I am no longer consulting in rooms (I do other medical work now) largely because I know longer believe so much of the current dogma that I am [compelled] to dispense and comply with in modern Western medical practice.
    I agree with a lot of of that guy says (most actually), but aren't all those oils plant based? Why are they singled out as exceptions. I have no problem binning most of them, but some of them (which have a different structure) I believe are healthy and good. Anyway this is a complex subject (as is the problem with cancer that he initially confronted - also probably largely diet-related but there are other factors at play there that are known but ignored for ideological/political reasons (probably why this nutritional message is so hard to get out there too!). Its a murky, dark world out there in the "Health" industry
    Stay well (you already know how!) and thanks again - a much more interesting and overall more relevant and important thing to watch than the ASX opening...
    Go ZINC by the way!
    sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.