IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ann: Company update, page-11

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1160
    Well everyone's been moaning about an update and now we have one. Sit it out. All the messages in the update are what we wanted to hear, lowest dilution finance solution. That should be music to shareholders of a mining junior.
    We know that a decent presentation is going to be put together for the conference in May. They won't spark any interest unless they present some forward planning information.
    This stock is on track for an updated feasibility study, Financing arrangements, consultants are being engaged. These are all positive forward steps. POZ is but a distraction to an otherwise positive story about a well advanced Junior Zinc explorer cum producer.
    Let management do their jobs, seems they have been doing that and getting all the ducks in a row to pull the trigger.
    I'm very comfortable with where everything is at. My entry average price is well above current levels and I have been in this stock for 4 years, my eye is on the bigger picture. I'm in this for the long haul. All my opinions of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20583646 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2993027 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.