TVN 0.00% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: Company Update, page-46

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Chkchk, I always appreciate member updates from those that attend these events so thank you. And I'm glad you feel positive, and it does sound positive by what you've reported.

However, part of the problem with TNG over the last few years is the pattern of shareholders getting frustrated with lack of progress and missed milestones, and then PB coming out and saying all is well and there's a lot happening in the background, and everyone goes back to feeling content for another 6 months, until doubt and frustration creep in again.

MD optimism (while required) counts for little really. We'd be at a $1.00 if it did, but it doesn't. PB has always been optimistic. He made finance sound like it would only take a few months following the DFS for goodness sake, before he found out there was a little bit more to it.

That's the danger for the company now. An optimistic board who still think they have all the time in the world, until they realise they cant get it done.

They are well behind in deliverables. As Morry has said, at least they've put a few for the remainder of the year in the recent preso, and this time I hope they are finally held accountable at AGM time for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $68.96K 1.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 343140 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 257872 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.