TVN 0.91% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: Company Update, page-48

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Yes Antoun. I didnt cover off on this in my summary as it was in the presentation material, but it is definitely a major focus with the emerging redox flow battery market. Interestingly too, I spoke to Vince Algar from AVL and we had a discussion about redox flow batteries. Vince has had talks with pollies recently in relation to vrb's for large scale grid solutions. He says they are still interested in quick fix short term type solutions however he said that the workers/managers in government that are at the coal face and require a battery storage solution have shown a lot of interst in vrb's, so who knows, there may be a push upwards. Vince said they are marketing to rural businesses and farmers where the cost of connecting to the grid is costly or non existent or the diesel generator is continually cutting in and out, day and night. He did mention the start up cost benefits of vrb's in this situation but i cant recall them sorry. He states they have received a lot of interest from this sector for clean energy and a vrb storage solution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $37.32K 677.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 221328 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 153655 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.