ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    A long way to go but today I got finally got better insight into their strategy and indeed their understanding of the need to change their strategy (thanks Marty) which to me yes has shown the value of what Marty bringing to the table. Still very early days despite a positive update but finally today got a little more confidence heading in the right direction with the usual risks that comes with where they are at as really talk is cheap about potential and what we here from ALL specs but cash in the door is unrefusable proof they have customers who value what they have to peddle and what sets apart the chosen few specs who can cross the divide. So hopefully that is not far away if what told in their update comes to fruition but yes the devil is in the detail and seeing what this translates into cash receipts per quarterly reporting.

I hope they can continue to provide these sort of updates as for speculative stocks like this it is important but moreso the only thing that will ever keep me invested long term is cash in the door. Look forward to see those quarterlies showing this starting to happening and increasing with every following quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.