RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Company Update, page-128

1. 10,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    no worries........not trying to force this down anyones neck...
    i do concede that the oppies could dilutive should the sp pick up again, but i'm happy to buy them for their long expiry and leveraged play on the company
    Emotions are running high on this thread with those who are hurting, being matched by bargain hunters..........and when faced with the differing sentiment, folk will naturally side with caution.
    For me, i just see this from a numbers point of view. Management have done nothing wrong that i can see, its of little consequence to blame them for factors that may be out of their control....that is...permitting delays, lack of lithium
    if holders are going to run away to nurse their wounds, that ok, i understand the pain, i've been there, but i also see the opportunity here. Whether i am right, remains to be seen, but what we have seen is a consequence of exploration, sometimes it doesnt work. Fortunately RMX didnt sink millions into this, it was basically an option, with a low capex requirement up front, so, i do believe the market is being unduly harsh, however, time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.