RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Company Update, page-197

1. 188 Posts.
    "The Company advises that its technical advisor on the Mokabe-Kasari Cobalt-Copper Project in the Lualaba Province, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), CSA Global, has recently conducted a site visit.  Ground work due diligence has been completed, including verification and fresh sampling.  The Company expects to be able to report on such results in the near term.  As a result of the site visit, CSA has begun work on designing a detailed ground-work programme.  To allow for results and analysis, the Company has been granted an extension of exclusivity over the project. "

-Reading the above again, it says "Ground work due diligence has been completed, including verification and fresh sampling."
    “The Company expects to be able to report on such results in the near term.”

-So it seems to me that they have made a decision on the due diligence?  (possibly they are just waiting on test results of the "fresh sampling" but feel confident?) otherwise why would they proceed with the following: "As a result of the site visit, CSA has begun work on designing a detailed ground-work programme."

Which to me, in layman's terms, implies they are designing a drilling program ???

*All in my opinion only, just general speculation.
    Last edited by taking action: 05/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.