RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Company Update, page-207

1. 221 Posts.
    Everyone has there personal take on stocks, they look at all the information and invest with their own money. This is the spec area where risk/reward are quite high and the upside and downside equate to that risk.

My personal take on RMX is that they had 2 projects, and I think a lot of people were here for the lithium and if the results were positive there would have been congrats and hi- five's all around and we would all think we were geniuses for investing in the stock and how great the management was.

Unfortunately this is spec mining and things don't always go according to plan.

I am surprised on the sell down with the cobalt still in play and cash still to play with. If it was only the lithium play, I would expect this sort of sell down. I have had a few mining specs go south in the last few months on negative results and have taken minimum losses on those due to positioning incase of negative news, but sold none and topped up yesterday in the selling.

At the end of the day the cobalt may not go through and if that is the case I will probably take the losses and move on. But what if in a few weeks the company announces the the cobalt grades are consistent with the previous sampling and they are taking the initial 50% of the project?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.