RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

IMO, red valley is already past, there is a chance we can see...

1. 67 Posts.
    IMO, red valley is already past, there is a chance we can see blue sky as well as a risk we down in the valley, which is where we are now.

As the volume consistently decreased since Tuesday, it seems settle a bit. To me it is almost pointless to argue and blame the management side, whether they did a good job or suck one, people should always be responsible for their own investment, nobody here is to cover your pocket.

Like a few am still hanging here not saying I see the light of cobalt but the loss simply left me no choice, hence my focus is more on what will happen next, noting,

2.7m cash with quarterly outgoing approx. 250k, they still have some pretty cash in hand.

The last ann on cobalt is very generous and unclear, no timeframe has been given, no more details rather than a ground work and extension, this concerned me.

Am surprised that theres no movement on company website, to do a decent job even on a bad luck of drilling and abandon the project, you would think they will update the website to make it more cobalt orientated. Its all about providing confidence to shareholders. If this last long, I suspect the SP will further drop a bit.

After all the cobalt now seems to be the only life saver, or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.