JCS 0.00% 2.3¢ jcurve solutions ltd

Ann: Company Update, page-22

1. 12,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    They guys have been in this space for some time and know that technology developments are exploding with cloud based systems due to the enomorous flexibility offered.

2 years ago "the cloud" meant very little to me. Now it is an integral part of my computer usage and business.

JCurve ERP is structured around the cloud which gives access to data at any time in any location. The business software package they offer is second to none. It is a first class professional system backed up by Netsuite - a major player.

They obviously know that the TEMS technology has legs and are investing in research and development.

From my take, it is clearly evident that the ERP software business managment technology is growing. The numbers prove that assumption. When they restructure the TEMS business which they own and have it generating dollars, this business could be producing serious revenue. Currently it is in the vicinity of $10,000,000.

They are proactive, they are out and about in the market place.

Then we have the Asian connection and the collaborative announcment to be announced.

There are elements that are very good pointers.

1. Management that have restructed the business, are creditiionaled and know this space

2. The company continues to increase its cash whilst extending the research and development on TEMS

3. It is cloud based and has the backing of Netsuite who are investing millions in their technologies

4. TEMS is being researched and developed.

5. An Asian collaboration is in the pipeline.

6 They have a revenue stream which is now developing into long term contracts and is in the vicinity of $10,000,000.

SP way undervalued imo and this will change as the market begins to understand the strength of this package.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $920 39.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 139427 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 3434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.