JCS 0.00% 3.0¢ jcurve solutions ltd

Ann: Company Update, page-43

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I'm not asking too much, I'm not asking or expecting anything. My posts are neither positive or negative, they plainly state the current state of the company. JCS are not a tiny company and are one of the main players in its field and have been for a few years. The former director got it to a very high level with the JCurve programme then ran it into the ground sucking money from it before finally leaving. This very intelligent man has taken a lot of knowledge with him and they are slowly but surely picking up the pieces.

Thankfully they have managed to bring onboard a great CEO who has managed to get it on its feet again

TEMS was the cash cow for the cloud business that is just common knowledge and is now requiring up grading as nothing stays still in the tech world. Can they do it? Is the tech going to be left behind?

There is a Netsuite get out clause and we could be left high and dry if they invoke down the line so there is still plenty of risk involved with JCS hence the reason they are diversifying into MYOB Advanced.

JCS have been a much better proposition in the past and are clawing themselves back up, somewhere I have no doubt they will return to.

Only tiny on paper

No much to ask for really.
    Last edited by CaymanCeltic: 15/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.