JCS 0.00% 2.2¢ jcurve solutions ltd

Ann: Company Update, page-44

1. 12,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    All business revolves around the continual process of change and adaption of systems, technologies, and processess to ensure their product is relevant to the consumer market.

JCurve are doing just that.

The Board has restructured the management, investing in research and development of TEMS , are increasing their revenue with ERP, have established a very sound collaboration with Netsuite and have a sack full of cash.

Nestsuite would be fully aware of the value of JCurve to their Australasian business and would be doing everything in they can to ensure this collaboration continues to grow and develop. There interest would be buy out the company. I personally do not see any issues with the current arrangement between Netsuite and JCurve. If I was a principal in Netsuite, I would be doing everything possible to cement the relationship with JCurve as they are a vital distribution arm that is already in place and driving my business.

The other yet to be announced development is the acquisition/s in the Asian region.

Production marketing/distribution is a vital component with any company wishing to get their technology/product to the consumer. Companies such as Netsuite/MYOB realise the quality of JCurves management and sales team. They need this quality distribution arm and no doubt it will now open up many opportunities for add on technologies and products.

The journey has just begun imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.267M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600109 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 492678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.