ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Same here,and I remember bumping into waldo777 on the GMC thread...

1. 654 Posts.
    Same here,and I remember bumping into waldo777 on the GMC thread as well,can`t believe so many NSL holder got suck into the GMC black hole,how did we manage to find so many hidden gem in the same time....
    Anyway,NSL didn`t hurt me that much,not because I got smarter it is because being preg,husband deem holding spec will increase the stress thus knock off the balance of hormones,turn out he is right,this charmer will definitely give me some dark days if I am still holding,wanting to come back a few times,but the plunge of the steel price kind put me off,compound with the military stand off between India and China,nether Country will not want anything to do with each other when there is an imminent war coming, I didn`t even have the time to read any Ann and the followed heated discussion.But flipping back,surprisingly,Jurn1,the guy we were bashing so much at that time,his opinion is the only one I give a closer look,others ` were just skip,wonderful news,skip,amazing,so happy,skip,skip...Maybe,I am just comforting myself and convincing myself that I wasn`t making a huge mistake by giving up so early.Maybe it will get to 1$,but I won`t sleep easy holding it.
    GMC also BLK that I was briefly holding taught me one thing,management of spec(including some blue chips)rarely do what they say and rarely said what they have done,sadly,they will always get away with it.I learn it the hard way,lost 50k(invested 100k),but I was very lucky get it back on AIZ,again,not because I got smarter just coincidence.
    Decided to punish myself with some hard labor to remind me never touch spec again,because I really not good at cutting loss,and always trying to deceive myself and give management the benefit of doubt,and it is a dangerous habit once you stuck in a sinking hole like BLK or GMC,there is no way out.
    But still hope NSL make it out there,even I wasn`t holding and will never planning on doing so again.Not because I hate it so much ,just all money is tied in my second house,which make me sleep easier

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.