ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Company Update, page-143

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    "Strive to understand first.... and then be understood"  

I was trying to understand what the company is trying to communicate for past 1.5 years. They seem to have been spot on so far with what they had planned to do, except for the timeline. The important matrixes is Quality, sustainability and growth for a successful company. NSL seem to posses all these qualities.  For me the barometer to work in India is your connections with important people.  Like I said before, I am big fan of the AP Chief Minister, Mr Naidu. He would not entertain anyone who is not worth his time and vision. For NSL to be within his Circle of Trust is a big tick of confidence for me.

Everything in India does take time, but once you push through the initial barriers then you can make a lot of $$. Just to give you an example the amount of wealth that can be generated , I have attached an article from The Economic Times which indicates that if we have latched on to quality company in India, and stay invested for a long haul, it would be very, VERY difficult to NOT make a great deal of MONEY!  One such example is JSW steel which is said to be up by 76, 686 %.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...atis-under-your-nose/articleshow/59803238.cms

The above all is based on my research, with research comes the clarity, and with the clarity comes the realization, and with realization comes the $$$

Please DYoR and Good Morning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.