BRL 0.71% 69.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

yes very little political risk with this one as resource...

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    yes very little political risk with this one as resource consents and permits are all in place.
    Can't but help think when the deal is cemented and the first 1/4ly has been reported that current SP is going to look very cheap.
    I think most investors don't realize the options available to BRL due having there own mines close by and the deal with solid energy not having any commitments to tonnage.
    I can understand the markets being somewhat cautious as not much information is available to the public on the stockton mine due to it having been a state owned enterprise with limited reporting.
    What we do know is LOM is 40 years with the best hard coking coal on the market and all infrastructure in place.(full working mine)
    We also know the mine was taken over with no past land restoration liabilities.
    We also know that it was very poorly managed and that profit was low on the agenda.
    I believe the risk versus reward is certainly on with this one.
    Good to know BRL have been benefiting from all shipments that have left lyttleton since 1 st July.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $132.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.3¢ 69.5¢ 68.3¢ $25.44K 36.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9095 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 23000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.