KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

The way I understand it, If all the oppies are fully exercised,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    The way I understand it, If all the oppies are fully exercised, Market Cap would be 10 million. And they will have cash of around 268k+574k+52k+360k = ~1.2million, so ~8.8 million EV.

Market Cap is only low imo, once they have something decent vended in. Right now they're basically worth shell value from a fundamentals standpoint as they have no projects and no product.

At 8.8mil EV, we get a company that will probably not recover any of the 4 million dollars in debt loaned to Kabuni since Kabuni has defaulted, and naturally that would mean shareholders potentially get a piece of Kabuni via the issued convertible notes.

What does Kabuni offer? A blockchain product that I admit I do not understand. Is Kabuni worth 4 million dollars + additional funding to push product into the market? You be the judge.

And if S3R goes down the Kabuni route, how will they have money to fund other acquisitions assuming it is going to be blockchain? Unless they take over the acquisition by issuing more shares.

Too much risk for my appetite.
    Last edited by kynrazor: 17/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.