AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I believe revenue numbers might still be coming. I and a friend...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I believe revenue numbers might still be coming. I and a friend of mine both received emails to queries early last week:

Hello,

Thank you for your message. The next update about Crazy Defense Heroes will be around February 15 to summarize the product's performance in its first month.

Please note that these updates are extraordinary. We have never indicated or suggested that we would provide weekly updates for any project.

Rest assured that we are working to make this product as successful as we can. Meanwhile, we are working on various news that will be announced as soon as it is possible for us to do so.

Best regards,

AND (to my friend, also a shareholder)

Hello,

The next update about Crazy Defense Heroes will be around February 15 to summarize the product's performance in its first month.

Please note that these updates are extraordinary. We have never indicated or suggested that we would provide weekly updates for any project.

Rest assured that we are working to make this product as successful as possible;

It may just he my interpretation so I wouldn't take it as fact but I wouldn't call this mornings update a summary of the months performance I would call it a future plan. Anyway make of it what you will. I won't be selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.