MVL 0.00% 1.1¢ marvel gold limited

hi omi, been a long weekend and out of decent internet...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1160
    hi omi,

been a long weekend and out of decent internet connection...

it very much appears that investment syndicate is just that, a syndicate... initially (a few years back) this appeared to start out as CN Docking being the 50% owner along with GPX.... But, then came the issues of getting the money out of china along with the state owned company issues of requiring control from their end.....

now we get to today and it isn't CN docking have direct ownership, it is multiple parties... therefore, i don't see the offtake with CN Docking and the consultant work by Suzhou as dependent on the chinese ownership.... I think reading from the below, neither does the company.... otherwise it would not be "building on the strong relationships"......

Capture.JPG

I haven't got the time to dig back through... but, CN Docking and/or Suzhou were also going to chase up further offtake partners...It reads as if further negotiations on this will be underway over the next week or two...

Very happy the company is standing on it's own feet and spending the money on our own feasibility.... if that gets a result either way, then its money very well spent.... not to mention the numbers are going to be impressive and should help attract more attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 954981 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 750000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.