ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    BS alert. I have invested in alot of small companies and to suggest they all pay themselves exorbitant salaries is downright misleading.
    Yes maybe a couple i have invested in but there is also a considerable amount that have ethics and would rather be renumerated in shares and have their performance determine their pay. AL looks to have had the biggest snout and if the CEO and leader of the company is doing it what influence would that have on our founders?
    As i look back on it i keep thinking had they been frugal with salaries that they would be in a far better situation now. I have also run a small business and probably brought in as much revenue in that 3 to 4 person operation that XPE does as a whole and I would pay myself 50 to60K a year , as i wasn't a listed company with shareholder moneys to piss up the wall and a business loan to pay. Why couldn't they pay themsleves realistic salaries relevant to revenues? Apart from MD who they probably had to pay higher based on previous status and to a lesser extent JS before he left, AL and the others should have been on at most 150K per year in a start up, but egos are funny things, all imo .

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.