TKF 0.00% 0.1¢ tikforce limited

This is interesting as it shows a pattern in KB's manipulations;...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    This is interesting as it shows a pattern in KB's manipulations;

East Star Capital, that was supposed to raise $400k last year (but failed) was incorporated by an Australian living in the UK, just 7 months before KB's funding announcement. As SpottyFe's post shows, this company is now about to be struck off the UK register due to non-filing of any returns whatsoever! Clearly, the TikForce "deal" was the only business the company was engaged in or why would it fail so quickly?

At the time of the announcement, TikForce claimed of East Star that "the Company has chosen to secure the services of ESCUK, based on their understanding of digital compliance technology platforms, changing legislative landscape in the post-Brexit UK, blah, blah,blah". They don't eve seem to know enough to file their own electronic company returns!!

Doesn't this sound awfully similar to the nonsense that he (Kevin Baum) spouted about Gambier Holdings' position as a technology company when it was less than two months old?

If this was not an example of setting up a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) then I don't know what is!
    Now we fast forward to this year and KB's announcement of the "deal" to, basically, sell the software licenses and the operating arm of the company to Gambier Holdings Ltd (another UK shelf company incorporated, this time, less than two months before KBs announcement! Again this company is set up by an Australian (ok,ok, so he was British (apparently) when he set it up but has since become Australian!), same share capital (a massive one British Pound) and again, only one director who, this time, happens to have set up a UK shelf company in the same name as his (I suspect) main business interest - Jenepe Limited of Australia. Both the British and Oz companies have the exact same set of Directors only the Oz Jenepe has a website and some credibility.

At best, this demonstrates a serious lack of attention to detail on the part of Mr Baum and again highlights his disdain for ASX rules as he still hasn't disclosed the due dilligence that he was supposed to have undertaken into Gambier Holdings.
    WHY NOT?!!!!!!!

Another member on this site, Bullishstock, says that there was at least one other comany that approached TikForce about making an offer but TikForce would not even engage with them!
    WHY NOT?!!!

Is this a reponsible way to run a public company (that belongs to the shareholders NOT Kevin Baum)?
    I don't think so.

Will Mr Baum release the due dilligence on Gambier Holdings?
    I don't think so. I doubt it even exists.

Should the ASX force them to disclose now, in order to protect the shareholders (bearing in mind that on the very first day of trading after a two month suspension, they wiped out a further 40% of the copany's value!)?
    Damn right!!!!!

There must be a point at which disallowed should step in and put a stop to such incompetence, mis-management (or worse) for the sake of the shareholders. Kevin Baum and the Chairman, Duncan Anderson have shown complete disdain for the shareholders thus far on their short but catastrophic management of this promising company and it looks as though they will get off scot free.
    An absolute disgrace.

While we are on the subject of terrible, incompetent management, let's look again at the statements that Baum made to the market and subsequently had to retract.

Do we add the announcement of the "reciprocal commercial agreement with CHAS, one of the largest health and safety contractor management groups in the UK" to the list of retractions (ASX speak for the act of trying to unring a bell or undo a lie), or did anything ever come of this? Was it just another vacuous announcement by Baum to try to pump the SP? Surely he wouldn't, would he?

C'mon ASX, give the shareholders a break and look into this ongoing travesty!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.