SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

"I always wonder why SAS didn’t launch the real deal, the pearls...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    "I always wonder why SAS didn’t launch the real deal, the pearls in the first place and test them out"

who said they didnt, they launched the diamonds that were supposed to create revenue and proof of concept, so they can attract funding to deploy the other 197 diamonds and have a full constellation.

the diamond were the real deal as far as we were concerned, no mention of the pearls until much later after the diamond had been deployed.

how it went down, diamonds went up, awesome they floated around for a long time whilst sas was travelling the world doing presentations, even becoming major funders for some of them i believe, if my memory serves me right.
    well one of the diamonds was lagging behind, propulsion problems i believe, took many mths to get it in range then finally the 3 were able to communicate. dont know how long it took them to tell us that but it was a while.
    not sure how much sas had spent and raised in all this time, alot id say.
    then guess what no funding was to come they couldn't get anyone to fund the diamonds or pearls, the new generation as they called it, more like the diamonds are rubbish so weve had to spend dollars plenty of them and many hours tweaking to come up with the pearls that should work. especially the propulsion system.
    about this time a few stooges entered the forum and praised the company blindly and still do.

why hasn't Richard branson got involved, this would be right up his ally, considering they are using his launcher.
    why after so many roadshow, presentation, knowone wanted to give them money, all they came out with was all these little insignificant mou s,
    why do they constantly say, we arnt worried about the share price it will take care of its self?
    why after so long have they left it to the last minute to try and raise for the pearls.

in my opinion they knew the diamonds wouldn't cut it, they had to buy time to build the pearls, to do so they have spent many millions, 15 mill over 12 mths to get these pearls up to scratch software hardware production line facility's infrastructure and all that, the last raise was for this and they knew it in my opinion, just a guess.
    they couldnt get cash because the big hitters knew the diamond were rubbish they wouldn't cut it.
    so here we are with the new revised versions which should help attract funding once they are built,,,

now gomspace has the cash to continue now its up to sas to stump up, to do so they need cash., a raise or a convertible note is on the cards in my opinion.....

i believe they will send up maybe 10 sats firstly,
    once proven to work and communicate they will then attract the proper funding and most likely the real contract with telcos,
    theyll need around 20 million and 12 mths of deploy, test, communicate, incorporate and create software to work with there smaller companys they have done mous with.
    a reckon around 500 mill shares at 4 c sound about right, with the sp dropping below.
    probably around 3 billion shares before decent revenues start coming in.
    at 10c............. thats around 300 mill market cap .................

is it all really worth it?
    they had there chance and they stuffed it up in my opinion. or for better words they had here chance when the sp was at 25c and they failed. was it the diamonds not communicating, was it the company not willing to let go of some control, was it greed, was it incompetence.
    i dont know....i dont care anymore.

but dont worry about the share price though, it will take care of itself, 100 billion shares later...

you guys should join hunter at the gym, "yeahyeah go sas bro, be positive bro, alls good, positivity is life bro, now push that weight, show me what you got. sas yeah yeah is the best, sas yeah yeah"

...................all the above are just opinions on how i interpret what happen could be wrong definitely not a financial adviser, seek one if you need proper investment advise. nothing above i have stated as facts,................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.