SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Company Update, page-95

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Anything is possible in specs....but I would be an idiot not to top up my long term parcel if it really gets to 4c or below being a very long term holder of 6M shares for now, wouldn’t mind making it 10M at those prices when I am looking for 2025.

SP is already so low regardless of so many MOUs due to uncertainty in funding plus huge risk ahead. But I would be a stupid to say 3 diamonds a failure and new tech needed for Pearls because diamonds failed. I hardly see SAS threads now a days... but come on this is a seriously a very high risk stock where sp can crash on many possible future upcoming events but SAS tech n people behind are some of the best but they can do nothing when things are related to space except more testing testing testing n preemptive strategised plans and one had to have very strong balls to hold this stock to see the end fruit. Or just sell on next up thrust and buy it if they succeed launching pearls and managed to establish Comms and also generate revenue.... for that peace of mind. But people seem to get too upset in this thread.
    Last edited by Mrgtrades: 15/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.