EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

its odd you would "like' my post, yet, not comment on buying...

1. 10,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    its odd you would "like' my post, yet, not comment on buying back in to EMP....since your last post, about 15M has been traded.....i know how many i have bought in that time

Loaner, i respect your views, and your choice, i have no personal issue.....but, i do wish to remind you, and others, that i take this whole matter extremely seriously...
    Yes, i back Carl, and his team, but its not blind faith....my ultimate aim, is to see a financial conclusion to the Judith project, and the need to present a clean, stable board to any suitors, because, believe me, the majors, simply due to their own corporate governances, will not negotiate with a company that in any way, appears "shady", for want of a better term....i have no doubt as to its value, and am well aware that my post where i picked $10M as a value, is seriously conservative.
    My biggest fear, is that the project will be sold quickly, without realising its full value,and, the proceeds will be used, i believe to try and bring in a mates deal......my research is there for all to see, and for all to judge.
    I have little need or desire to get involved in any personal, turd throwing.
    In fact, i have never done as much digging, or research as i have done here, and that includes speaking to the board (where possible, though, mostly for poor results).....and contacting major holders, as well as researching their ID's and backgrounds. Rest assured, i havent taken this lightly, its been time consuming, frustrating, and at times, intimidating.

Loaner, i am aware of your history with EMP/OBL, and, i am actually somewhat confused as to why you would venture back in with your view, when clearly, you may not have examined all the evidence put before you.....however, again, i respect your views even though they may be opposite to mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1530000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 972819 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.