EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

Moama refinery is in care and maintenance and has been for many...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Moama refinery is in care and maintenance and has been for many years as Minoil reported. My grandfather used to own and operate an oil refinery in the UK so I have a natural interest. It is highly likely that some items of value (e.g. copper) have been stolen and recycled. As for the cost of refurbishment to the point of a re start one might hesitate to guess some pretty big numbers + all the licences to operate will need to be reapplied for. The market for bio diesel is pretty weak because the NSW state government has weak mandates in place for the % of bio fuel to be in the fuel mix. 
    The most likely upside for production would be for what is called an aviation "drop in fuel" and airlines are mandated to adopt bio aviation fuels by agreement and law. In addition, long haul transport and marine (tankers/bulk carriers) would be good targets.The aviation fuel industry is currently focused on Brisbane in terms of development - Virgin and QAN are both active with domestic and US entities.
    Forget private cars - a complete waste of time since we're going all in on EV's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1954544 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 434390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.