JAV 0.00% 0.2¢ javelin minerals limited

Mick_aub, could i suggest that if you haven't done so yet then...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Mick_aub, could i suggest that if you haven't done so yet then you ought to go back to the announcement which set out the changes to the VIC Board. Here is the link https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-board-changes.4621271/
    That identifies the names of the three new directors and then gives reasonably full biographical details about their past experience and qualifications. From that information you could google their names individually to see what else pops up in the way of additional information.
    One interesting little detail which you will find by following the above link is that in the biographical details about Alex Pismiris it indicates that he is a director of HotCopper so you had better be careful what you say about him.

So far as how did they get chosen you have to wonder why they had the courage to put up their hand to take up these Directorships. Presumably someone tapped them on the shoulder, or someone in the top twenty shareholders knew of one or all of them.
    It is highly probable that in Director circles they may well have known each other in some form or that whoever approached them knew at least one of them fairly well.
    I would think, or hope, that they had to meet the scrutiny of ASX in the circumstances and were deemed suitable and capable of running the company.

We will get the chance to vote on their continued presence as Directors at the AGM when they will have their positions voted on.
    That is all IMHO. If anyone with more specific information out there wants to correct or add to what I have suggested then feel free.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.688M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $178 118.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 144168203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 41966933 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.